Cryptoscan is an encryption specific analysis, audit, and reporting tool that enables users to perform deeps inspections of assets for cryptographic artifacts. Cryptoscan scans servers, network services, and endpoints.
Cryptoscan helps organizations achieve compliance with data protection regulations, assess post quantum readiness, and detect and mitigate cryptographic threats like ransomware and malware.
In The News
Secure Channels Inc. Releases Peer Review Report On Security Analysis Independently Validating Patented PKMS2 Encryption Protocol
Research & analysis conducted independently by Dr. Matthew Green, Dr. Stefano Tessaro, and Dr....
Cryptoscan and my Business
- Proactively hunts, identifies, inventories and all cryptographic algorithms and certificates in the environment
- Provides visibility into HOW and WHERE any form of encryption is being used in enterprise environments
- Mitigates against crypto-threats where traditional “security audit” tools fall short
- Provides both Regulatory Compliance and Post-Quantum readiness scans and reporting
Technology in the News
What is Cryptoscan?
- Encryption-specific audit & assessment tool
- Does what other assessment tools can’t
- Performs deep inspection for cryptographic artifacts
- Scans network services, servers, endpoints
- Executive dashboard for daily use & monitoring
- Extensive reporting options:
- Legitimate, weak, or missing encryption
- Rogue encryption (likely ransomware)