Embarking on an anime streaming adventure with an LG TV often involves figuring out How to get Crunchyroll on LG TV to ensure a smooth and delightful viewing experience.
This guide is crafted to navigate you through the various pathways, whether using AirPlay, casting, or employing alternative streaming devices, to seamlessly integrate the expansive anime library of Crunchyroll with your LG Smart TV.
Your journey through the enchanting world of anime is just a few steps away, with multiple methods available to enhance viewing pleasure.
- How to AirPlay Crunchyroll on LG Smart TV
- How to Get Crunchyroll on LG TV from Android
- How to Stream Crunchyroll on LG Smart TV via Browser
- How to Watch Crunchyroll on LG Smart TV via Streaming Devices
- Crunchyroll Subscription Plans
- What features are available on Crunchyroll?
How to AirPlay Crunchyroll on LG Smart TV
Ensure that AirPlay is enabled on your LG Smart TV before sharing content from your iOS device.
- Ensure your iOS device and LG Smart TV are connected to the same WiFi network.
- Install the Crunchyroll app on your iOS device from the App Store.
- Once you have installed the app, launch it and sign into it with your credentials.
- Choose the content you want on the Crunchyroll app and navigate to the Control Center.
- Select your LG TV from the list of devices and tap the Screen Mirroring icon.
- Your LG Smart TV will stream the content for you.
Also, Read | What Channel is BBC on DirecTV?
How to Get Crunchyroll on LG TV from Android
LG Smart TVs are compatible with Crunchyroll’s built-in Cast feature to share content directly from the mobile app.
1. Ensure your Android smartphone and TV are connected to the same internet network.
2. Install the Crunchyroll app from the Google Play Store on your Android device.
3. Once the application has been launched, enter the login credentials.
4. Then tap the Cast icon at the top right of the screen. Select your LG Smart TV from the list that appears.
5. You can now stream the anime series on your LG Smart TV by playing the series on the app.
How to Stream Crunchyroll on LG Smart TV via Browser
- You must turn the LG Smart TV on without a remote and connect it to the Internet.
- Select the apps section by pressing the Home button on your LG Magic remote.
- Select and launch the Browser app from the list of apps on your LG TV.
- Use the virtual keyboard to search for Crunchyroll.com.
- Login to your Crunchyroll account by clicking the Profile icon.
- Choose the content you want to watch from the website and play it.
How to Watch Crunchyroll on LG Smart TV via Streaming Devices
You can stream Crunchyroll content on your LG TV without the Crunchyroll app by using one of the streaming devices listed below if you cannot find the Crunchyroll app on your LG Smart TV.
- Streaming devices need to be connected to HDMI ports on TVs.
- Change the input or source of your TV to HDMI using your TV remote.
- You will need to download Crunchyroll from the app store.
- Launch the application once it has been installed to watch your desired content.
Streaming devices Which you can Connect with Your TV using HDMI
- Crunchyroll on Firestick
- Crunchyroll on Roku
- Crunchyroll on Apple TV
Crunchyroll Subscription Plans
Crunchyroll offers three tiers of paid service. They are free, basic, and premium.
Fan Plan: $7.99 per month with 1 stream.
Mega Fan Plan: $9.99 per month with 4 streams.
Ultimate Fan Plan: $14.99 per month with 6 streams.
What features are available on Crunchyroll?
Single Profile Only
Users must share the same queue with Crunchyroll because the service only allows one profile.
By default, viewing titles with mature content through Crunchyroll’s site is impossible. To unlock these titles, go to your Video Preferences, choose “Show Mature Content,” and make sure your birthday is entered on your profile.
Aside from Amazon Prime Video and Apple TV+, Disney+, Max, Hulu, Netflix, Paramount Plus, Peacock, SHOWTIME, and STARZ also offer parental controls.
Up to 6 Devices
On Crunchyroll’s “Fan” ($7.99) plan, you can stream from one device at a time, while on their “Mega Fan” ($9.99) plan, you can stream from four devices at the same time, and on their “Ultimate Fan” ($14.99) plan, you can stream from six devices at the same time.
Most Crunchyroll shows can be downloaded offline. The number of devices they can use depends on their plan. Crunchyroll’s “Fan” ($7.99) plan does not allow downloads. Downloads on Crunchyroll’s “Mega Fan” ($9.99) plan are available for four devices, while the “Ultimate Fan” ($14.99) plan is available for six devices.
An episode must be played within 7 days after it is downloaded and not played within 48 hours of downloading, or the episode expires. To reset the expiration timers, open the Crunchyroll app while the account is connected to the Internet. Renewal takes place once the account is integrated back online.
Tower of God and The God of High School are two of Crunchyroll’s original series launched in 2020.
With over 1,000 anime titles available, Crunchyroll offers a massive selection, including Dragon Ball Super, One Piece, The Ancient Magus’ Bride, and Food Wars! Crunchyroll offers Japanese voice acting with English subtitles for many of its titles, including Shokugeki no Soma, Boruto: Naruto Next Generations, Naruto Shippuden, Black Clover, and Gintama. Some titles also have English dubs.
Content on Crunchyroll cannot be censored. They can only air the version provided by the creator. Sometimes, they provide a censored version, and sometimes an uncensored version. It is common for broadcast versions to be censored so that DVDs and Blu-rays can sell uncensored versions later.
Also, Read | What Channel is Hallmark on DirecTV?
Exploring anime’s diverse and captivating world becomes effortless once you grasp how to get Crunchyroll on LG TV, ensuring that your favorite series and films are just a click away.
The methods delineated in this guide, from casting to utilizing streaming devices, pave the way for an uninterrupted and immersive anime-watching journey on your LG Smart TV. With these strategies at your fingertips, dive into the vibrant universes of your chosen anime, ensuring each episode is experienced in high quality and comfort.
How do I cast Crunchyroll on my LG TV?
Android and iOS smartphones can cast the Crunchyroll app if your LG TV supports cast.
Is Crunchyroll available on the LG Content Store?
LG Content Store does not have a Crunchyroll app for WebOS.
Can you Chromecast Crunchyroll?
From Android or iOS smartphones as well as PCs, you can use Chromecast Crunchyroll.
Can you watch Crunchyroll for free?
You can watch the latest episodes and shows, but you will be limited to the titles available. You must subscribe to any of its plans to watch the latest episodes and shows.
Discover more about cord-cutting and optimizing your streaming experience on SecureChannels, your go-to resource for all things related to cable-free viewing!