Q-BOX Data Transfer Appliance Keeps Your Sensitive Data Safe No Matter Where You Send It.
In The News
Quest Diagnostics Says Up to 12 Million Patients May Have Had Financial, Medical, Personal Information Breached
Quest Diagnostics, one of the biggest blood testing providers in the country, on Monday warned...
Secure Channels Launches Encryption-as-a-Service Platform SCIFCOM featuring Secure Token Exchange, File Encryption and Send, Password Protection, and Secure Email Capabilities
Non-PKI Process Utilizes True Double-Blinded Key Distribution - Features XFA Mail Email...
Q-Box and your Business
- Deployable in-line with current workflow
- Encrypts data/media at the source using XOTIC® encryption BEFORE being sent to the Cloud or Off-site
- Superior alternative to encrypted tunnels (TLS/ SSL) or generic provider-supplied (AES-128, PGP, etc.) protections
- Users are still able to leverage their existing cloud storage platforms for storage/ backup/ archive
Technology in the News
SCI Subsidiaries Using Q-Box Technology
What is Q-Box?
- Encryption/ Decryption Transfer Appliance
- Bi-directional encryption/decryption of Data-in-Transit
- Leverages XOTIC® Cryptosystem encryption
- Leverages Secure Key Infrastructure Process
- Backups (Cloud or Off-site)
- Archives (Cloud or Off-site)
- Disaster Recovery (Cloud or Off-site)