Q-BOX Data Transfer Appliance Keeps Your Sensitive Data Safe No Matter Where You Send It.
In The News
Secure Channels Launches Encryption-as-a-Service Platform SCIFCOM featuring Secure Token Exchange, File Encryption and Send, Password Protection, and Secure Email Capabilities
Non-PKI Process Utilizes True Double-Blinded Key Distribution - Features XFA Mail Email...
Q-Box and your Business
- Deployable in-line with current workflow
- Encrypts data/media at the source using XOTIC encryption BEFORE being sent to the Cloud or Off-site
- Superior alternative to encrypted tunnels (TLS/ SSL) or generic provider-supplied (AES-128, PGP, etc.) protections
- Users are still able to leverage their existing cloud storage platforms for storage/ backup/ archive
Technology in the News
SCI Subsidiaries Using Q-Box Technology
What is Q-Box?
- Encryption/ Decryption Transfer Appliance
- Bi-directional encryption/decryption of Data-in-Transit
- Leverages XOTIC Cryptosystem encryption
- Leverages Secure Key Infrastructure Process
- Backups (Cloud or Off-site)
- Archives (Cloud or Off-site)
- Disaster Recovery (Cloud or Off-site)