Additive Process for Assuring the Identity of Sending & Receiving Parties During Key Exchange
In The News
Secure Channels Inc. Releases Peer Review Report On Security Analysis Independently Validating Patented PKMS2® Encryption Protocol
Research & analysis conducted independently by Dr. Matthew Green, Dr. Stefano Tessaro, and Dr....
SAIL and Your Business
- Process that CONFIRMS the identity of both the SENDER and RECIPIENT when exchanging encrypted data
- Eliminates man-in-the-middle and spoofing attacks
- Facilitates incorporation of biometric data into the symmetric encryption process
- Can be adapted to work within existing TLS process or other processes that require additional security assurances
Technology in the News
What is SAIL?
- Better secures email & ecommerce transactions
- Better protects against “man-in-the-middle” attacks
- Eliminates “Phishing”
- Uses standardized (RSA) encryption
- Provides notable benefits vs. (TLS) process:
- SAIL significantly improves on the simplistic (TLS) process by including steps that securely authenticate & identify both parties.
- SAIL combined with a key exchange (such as Secure Channel’s Secure Key Infrastructure) would provide additional security benefits over the existing (TLS + OAuth 2.0) process in-use today.