SECURE CHANNELS INC. DEBUTS NEW PATENTED ENCRYPTED TECHNOLOGY AT BLACKHAT 2014
New Patented Encryption from Secure Channels Protects Data in Motion and Data at Rest; Company Offers Hackers a Chance to Break their Encryption
IRVINE, CA , August 5, 2014 — Secure Channels Inc., an innovator in the development of patented encryption technologies that protect data in motion and data at rest, will demonstrate the company’s new patented and encryption cloud services at the BlackHat 2014 Conference in Las Vegas, August 5-. The Secure Channels Cloud Services Suite provides a secure private cloud with public facing subnets that provide for secure storage, terminals, and secure transmission of data that is fully protected and encryption while in motion or at rest or stored. The suite also provides protection against denial of service attacks through auto-scaling based on demand.
In addition, Secure Channels is inviting hackers attending Black Hat to a “Can You Break This” contest that offers the prize of a 2014 BMW 320i sedan. Hackers wishing to participate in the contest must come to Business Center Meeting Room 319 where they’ll be briefed on the contest rules.
“We’re not naive enough to say any security technology is unhackable under the right conditions and with the right equipment,” said Richard Blech, CEO, Secure Channels. “But it’s our belief our patented encryption technology is among the newest available and among the most difficult to break. The hackers who attend Black Hat are some of the best in the world, so if there is a glaring weakness in our technology, they’ll find it. And if they find it, we’ll fix it.”
Secure Channels patented encryption works even if a private cloud is hacked, because the only thing a hacker can see is useless bits and bytes without the set of encryption keys, pattern keys, scripts, and source code required to make any sense of it.
In addition to the Secure Channels Cloud Services Suite, the company will also demonstrate Secure Channels’ PKMS2® (Pattern Key Multi Segment, Multi Standard) technology which uses available FIPS certified third party encryption libraries to produce “unbreakable”* communications and data files through:
- The usage of third party libraries enabling the process to be extensible to any future development in encryption patterns.
- Fully applicable to secure transmission and secure storage of data including for mobile devices.
- Solves the inherent difficulties with encryption of single key use or protocol to encrypt data by breaking a file into segments and encrypting each segment individually.
- Increases time to encryption by 20 percent from AES 256 standard. PKMS2®’s strength rises exponentially with the number of keys used and pattern chosen without further degradation.
- The protocol/password used per segment is based on a pattern key and can be as simple or as complex as necessary. For example an entire data file such as a photograph, song, video, or document can be used as a password. This pattern is user-derived and thus can be as unique as the user wants.
Secure Channels’ SPHERE technology combines the following into a cohesive process for mobile devices:
- Current encryption standards (e.g. AES256) together with our own patented protocols based on PKMS2®.
- Our own mathematical encryption models with more than 350 patterns and an encryption oriented scripting language together with optional customer encryption processes
- A virtually unbreakable standard that is unparalleled in the industry. By crafting scripts that start where most cybersecurity tools finish, like FIPS compliance, Secure Channels can provide the minimal security of FIPS compliance to our maximal security of a virtually impenetrable nature.
- Customers can inject their own encryption standards into the Secure Channels process pipeline thus we can assure them that their data is theirs alone.
- Enable encryption from endpoint to endpoint, covering data storage through transmission making the Cloud safer than a military data center.
Secure Channels Inc., has created a paradigm shift within the technology industry. Secure Channels Inc. is a cybersecurity firm leveraging robust, state-of-the-art patented encryption technologies and authentication solutions compatible with every type of data available today. Fostering innovative disruptive technologies while still being user defined has become a cornerstone for Secure Channels. Developing patented unique processes to harden encryption and envelop resources in such a way as to render the data unbreakable and useless to the hacker, leaving them with only bits and bytes. By using its Proximity Technologies and securing data through IoT Devices, Secure Channels will be delivering real time analytics, payment processing, and data collection to any mobile platform or device. Secure Channels provides impenetrable cybersecurity far in excess of any existing encryption systems available, you would have to go to the future to find such security and Secure Channels would already be there.