New IoT Technology Is Protected by Patented Encryption From Secure Channels That Safeguards All Data in Motion or at Rest and the Storage of Media Files
IRVINE, CA–(Secure Channels Inc – Jul 23, 2014) – Partner companies Proximity LLC and Secure Channels Inc focusing on the integration of the patented encryption technologies, geolocation, mobile platforms, and point-of-sale (POS) solutions, IoT propriety hardware and software development and encrypted video technologies has launched in Irvine, California with a mission of using new patented encryption technologies for servicing and securing the Internet of Things (IoT). Proximity LLC has opened a new office in the Irvine Spectrum and today announces its launch and innovative partnership with cybersecurity company Secure Channels Inc.
“The business benefits of the Proximity geolocation solutions are far-reaching and are being leveraged by all types of enterprises — manufacturing, retail sales, financial services, telecommunication, POS, transportation, utilities and governments,” said Blech. “As business and government services are enhanced, the user of those services benefits as well. Proximity and Secure Channels are strong technology partners together but each offers an international development team and specific solutions that can be effective even for firms we compete with. That’s why this business model offers business flexibility not often seen, but critical to the success of both operations.”
Proximity’s products offer customers the following business benefits:
- The use of designated market areas (DMA) and demographic data from metropolitan statistical areas (MSA).
- Know your customer (KYC) features that provide a better understanding of customer requirements and expectations for products and services, as well as the benefits accruing from targeted sales.
- Delivery and asset management (truck locations with manifest status).
- Content customization and delivery, such as new movies or TV shows on demand.
- Augmented reality which uses geo-reference data and other detection methods, such as motion sensors and compass, combined with virtual information from the internet, to enrich the user’s world view.
- Fine-grained management of internet commerce activities and interests.
- E-discovery in support of litigation and regulatory enforcement; forensic security.
- Highway toll devices, such as I-Pass or EZ-Pass® in the US.
- Vehicle Ad Hoc Networks (VANS), as used in the EU.
- Optimal request routing, similar to open-shortest-path-first routing technology.
- Cloud balancing.
- Fraud detection and prevention using IP location technology in conjunction with fraud profile data.
- Real-time incident management through geolocation enrichment of logs and other IT data.
Both Proximity and Secure Channels will be announcing new products and technology at the upcoming BlackHat Conference 2014 in Las Vegas next month. For more information, go to www.proximity2.net and www.securechannels.com.
About Secure Channels, Inc.
Secure Channels Inc., has created a paradigm shift within the technology industry. Secure Channels Inc. is a cybersecurity firm leveraging robust, state-of-the-art patented encryption technologies and authentication solutions compatible with every type of data available today. Fostering innovative disruptive technologies while still being user defined has become a cornerstone for Secure Channels. Developing patented unique processes to harden encryption and envelop resources in such a way as to render the data unbreakable and useless to the hacker, leaving them with only bits and bytes. By using its Proximity Technologies and securing data through IoT Devices, Secure Channels will be delivering real time analytics, payment processing, and data collection to any mobile platform or device. Secure Channels provides impenetrable cybersecurity far in excess of any existing encryption systems available, you would have to go to the future to find such security and Secure Channels would already be there.