The Secure Key Infrastructure is a very secure alternative to the existing Public Key Infrastructure (PKI) system. The Secure Key Infrastructure utilizes a worldwide infrastructure in which keys are distributed across a satellite network for true-double blinding. This effectively eliminates the threat of “man-in-the-middle” attacks and mitigates against Distributed Denial of Service (DDOS) attacks.
In The News
Secure Key Infrastructure and your Business
The Secure Key Infrastructure:
- Leverages a global provider satellite network
- Eliminates the cumbersome/ insecure PKI Certificate Authority process
- Can be licensed and deployed by OEM’s to replace PKI
Technology in the News
SCI Solutions Using Secure Key Infrastructure Technology
SCI Subsidiaries Using Secure Key Infrastructure Technology
What is Secure Key Infrastructure?
- Utilizes worldwide satellite network infrastructure for true, double-blinded token exchange (key distribution)
- Uses OAuth, HTTPS, and TLS to secure communications between clients and servers during they Token Exchange process.
- SKI’s native Token Authority (TA) is SCIFCOM