SUBROSA – Simple User Based Resource Oriented Segmentation Architecture SUBROSA is our access authorization and password replacement web service that helps companies eliminate the vulnerabilities associated with password-based authentication. It effectively thwarts brute-force attacks by allowing users to choose unique data resources to generate their keys and establish a personal interaction pattern with the resource.
In The News
SUBROSA and your Business
- Authentication factor and cryptographic key generation tool – more secure than PINS or user-generated passwords
- Users choose a selection of photos/ images, then choose a customized tile pattern that is personal to them
- The chosen tile pattern is converted into a 65,000+ character long, randomized, encrypted key as their password
- SURBOSA exceeds “Password Best Practices” in being: very long, random, encrypted, difficult to socially engineer
Technology in the News
SCI Solutions Using SUBROSA Technology
SCI Subsidiaries Using SUBROSA Technology
What is SUBROSA?
- Users choose their own pictures or digital images then select an easy to remember tile pattern
- SUBROSA converts this tile pattern into a very long encrypted password/ log-in (65,000 characters min.)
- Replaces hard to remember passwords and PINS with easy to remember picture tiles