The Agile Cryptosystem with Streaming Speed & Archive Strength.
In The News
XOTIC® and your Business
- XOTIC® Cryptosystem encryption is stronger, faster, and lighter-weight than existing standardized encryption algorithms
- Crypto-agile cryptosystem allows users the choice between native XOTIC® or FIPS-Compliant XOTIC® encryption
Technology in the News
SCI Solutions Using XOTIC® Technology
SCI Subsidiaries Using XOTIC® Technology
What is XOTIC®?
- Can be ported/adapted to work in various applications or embedded into devices where traditional encryption would be
- Size/ CPU/ Bandwidth/ Memory prohibitive
- Packaged with CSPRNG or QRNG to protect against upcoming advances in Quantum computing
- Encryption strength can fixed or modulated between DIAL-1 (512-bit) to DIAL-9 (131,126-bit) settings, commercially available in DIAL-1 (512-bit) to DIAL-4 (4096-bit)
- Extensible cryptosystem can be coded into applications, databases, big data platforms or hardware embedded
- Not susceptible to standard (negative response) Brute-Force attacks as queries always produce a positive response
Use Case – Encrypted Video Streaming
Whether you are streaming video, audio or both, XOTIC® can deliver a secure means to watch and archive the video while removing the concern of malicious parties accessing your feeds. Unlike other ciphers, implemented strictly for the long-term storage of media or used within TLS/SSL protocols that maintain a single secret key, XOTIC is constantly changing to protect your data.
Implemented on the device itself, the XOTIC cipher re-keys data in transit with random quantum resilient key lengths ranging from 512-bit to 4,096-bits at set time intervals using Secure Channels’ patent pending Wave Form Encryption™ (WFE). Rest easy with your information stored on-premise or in the cloud with a flexible key exchange network that can shard and distribute the keys for the live feed on internationally distributed repeaters, mitigating the risk of any single point of failure in the security of your information.
Protect your information today with a cipher that’s strong enough for post-quantum archival of data, but efficient enough to encrypt every frame of your media.