100% CLEAN award granted by Softpedia
With post-quantum 512bit strength, ZIPcrypt for Windows is the clear security alternative to WINZip. When it comes to file-based encryption and data security, there is absolutely no competition.
The much anticipated (Summer 2019) release of ZIPcrypt includes Android and IOS native versions that enable simple user-controlled encryption features specifically designed for mobile devices. In addition to securing images and mobile content, the Android/IOS renditions include the strongest encryption mechanism ever created for secure video chat, text messages, and peer-to-peer file sharing. Mobile ZIPcrypt and Windows ZIPcrypt are designed to work seamlessly together, linking device and desktop.
ZIPcrypt and your Business
- Easily right-click a folder or file to compress, encrypt and share
- Uses our patented XOTIC® cryptosystem, the fastest, quantum-resistant encryption available today
SCI Solutions Using ZIPcrypt Technology
SCI Subsidiaries Using ZIPcrypt Technology
What is ZIPcrypt?
- Strongest, fastest encryption & compression utility.
- Choice of Secure Channels’ XOTIC® 512-bit (next-generation) encryption or AES-256.
- NEW – unlock all 9 XOTIC® encryption Dial settings by signing-up to be a BETA user of our SCIFCOM Encryption-as-a-Service portal at beta.scifcom.com
- (Default) Dial 1 = 512-bit encryption
- (Archive Strength) Dial 9 = 131,072-bit encryption